Oil Goove Bushings
- Used for drill lubriation or as a bearing
- Lubricant (or coolant) flows through grooves in bushing I.D. wall
- 25 Oil Groove styles available — headless or with heads
- Wiper designs available to help guard against dirt or chips
- NOTE: The oil groove should not break out the wiper end of the bushing
Wiper Specifications: Oil groove does not run out on wiper end.
Material: Tool Steel unless specified otherwise by customer.
Range: 1/2" to 8" I.D. and 1/2" to 6" long. Styles 1-9 must be 5/8" I.D. or larger.
Oil Grooves: 1/16" wide x 1/32 deep.
Oil Holes: 1/4" Diam. (If I.D., O.D. and/or Length are 1" or less. Oil hole will be 1/8" Diam and O.D. groove will be 3/16" wide x 1/32" deep).
Order by: Acme/ANSI Symbol or by I.D., O.D. and Length, indicating desired style of Oil Groove. Example: Style 18 Oil Groove, 1" x 1-3/8" x 3/4" Type P and WA Wiper.
Prices Available on Request
Oil Groove Bushings are not Returnable