Extended Range Bushings Head Liners Type HL
- Similar to Headless Press Fit Liners but with head or shoulder
- Use with Slip-Fixed Renewable bushings whenever excessive pounding will occur during operation
- Head prevents liner from being pushed through jig
- Flush mount by counterboring top of hole in jig plate
- Available with finish ground O.D. or unground for custom grinding
Extended Range Bushings with a ground O.D. are concentric within .0005″ T.I.R. Unground Extended Range Bushings have a concentricity of .006″ T.I.R. To order an unground O.D. add the letter “U” to the end of the ANSI designation.
The price code is listed below the ANSI designation for each Extended Range Bushing and applies to standard drill sizes only. Special Extended Range Bushings will be priced on request.
Extended Range Bushings are not returnable.